250 g of cherry tomatoes, 2 scoops of mozzarella (buffalo mozzarella), 1 basil of basil
- Halve the cherry tomatoes. Take the herbs from the tomato sauce and add the cherry tomatoes.
- Take a large oven dish and pour in the penne.
- Pour over the sauce with meatballs. Put the oven grill on.
- Cut the balls of buffalo mozzarella into thick slices and spread generously over the dish.
- Slide the dish under the hot grill and leave the cheese to gratin for about 10 minutes.
- Finish the dish with a few leaves of fresh basil.